Monday, February 15, 2010

Productive January

Hey, I have a new Etsy shop. It is an online shop where many many people sell their handmade goods. I thought I would give it a whirl and see if I can get rid of all this stuff I made. I mean art I created. I had a ton of fun at the Clay Connection in Spokane this January, but I will not miss the hour and a half commute three days a week. You should definitely check out the shop and tell me what you think of my work. There are even a few things from when I was in Sitka up on the site.

If you are someone I know and you want to purchase something and I can hand deliver it, you don't have to pay the shipping and I'll give you three dollars off the price. But you will need to contact me directly and not purchase it through Etsy.

IMG_1505
IMG_1445
IMG_1303
IMG_1394